Monday, November 1, 2010

November Thanksgivings- Day 1

Okay, I'm following my friend Katie and giving one thing a day through the month of November that I'm thankful for. Let me just tell you, this is going to be a bit of a challenge for me- not because I think I will struggle to find 30 things I am thankful for, but it will be difficult for me to get on here and post something every day. So hang in there with me. I may fall behind, but I'll be sure to catch up :) Also, a disclaimer- these are not necessarily in any particular order.


First thing in my life I am thankful for is my faith. God gave everything so we could be redeemed. There are so many things in this life thrown our way that I know I wouldn't be able to make it through without God in my life. I can't say that I've always been strong in my faith or that I've never stumbled, but I know I can always return to Him for forgiveness and understanding. I can only pray that I live my life each day to honor and glorify our King, that it shows in how I live my life.


No comments: