Friday, November 12, 2010

November Thanksgivings- Day 13

I am thankful for my extended family today- aunts, uncles and cousins. I am blessed with a large family. For most of my life I was an only child so my cousins were the closest thing I had to brothers and sisters. Growing up I spent a lot of time with all the various family members and I know they played a part in shaping who I am today. I don't get to see as much of my family as I would like to now that I live at least an hour away from all of my family, but I love to get together with them whenever possible.
My mom's brother and sister in law with my three cousins Brandon, Lindsey and Taylor.

My dad and step-mom with my grandparents, his siblings and their spouses.

All of the grandkids on my dad's side: Katie, Carly, Sean. Cassie, Nicolette, Me, Connie, Kari, Courtney, Brittany, and Kayla.

No comments: