Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Thanksgivings- Day 2

Today I am thankful for my husband Jason. I know I don't tell him that often enough. It is definitely something I need to work on. It's so easy to neglect those in your life that are closest to you, especially when things are busy. And heaven knows it's been busy around our house with harvest.

When you are only able to spend Sundays together as a family unit, it's hard to be grateful for the time you have and not be bitter for all the time you missed. Yet that's exactly what you need to do! You both have to remember how hard the other is working to keep everything going.
I need to always be thankful how supportive and hard working my husband is. He is the reason why I am able to be with Emma 24/7. My hubby is a wonderful partner and amazing daddy. Thank you babe for all that you are and all that you do for our family. We love you!

No comments: