Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November Thanksgivings- Day 9

I am so thankful for friends today. I have many from all walks of life, from every stage and each one holds a special place in my heart.

There are friends that I am also blessed to call family. Some have been part of my life from the very beginning and others I have gained along the way :)

There are friends from high school that have seen me at my best and at my worst... and they are always there for me.
There are my college friends who have been through student teaching and "growing up" together- getting married, having babies, etc.
There are friends I have made through my husband- girlfriends ,and then wives of his buddies- who have been a blast to get to know.

There are my "mom" friends, as Jason call them, who are wonderful to spend time with as well. They offer support, wisdom and guidance through this crazy journey we call motherhood. Sadly, there are no pictures of us due to the fact that we are often too busy chatting while trying to contain the children that there are not many moments available for a photo op :)
So thank you to each and every one of you, you know who you are- I am so glad that you are part of my life!

No comments: