Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Overload

With the holidays over, I keep thinking things will slow down and I will be able to catch up on everyday life- who am I kidding??? Take this blog for instance- I have a ton of posts that I've started. but not finished for whatever reason (I'm resolving to get to them in the next few days so be prepared for lots of updates :). It feels like life is moving in a whirlwind around me. I am constantly focusing on all the things that I have yet to do and in turn I'm not really paying attention to life going on all around me.

Since it is a new year, often filled with new resolutions, I am vowing to take more time to appreciate the little things. The way my daughter so meticulously cares for her dolls, the giggles that make her little belly shake when we make goofy faces together. The way her eyes light up when her daddy walks in the room. On the days when she is a little crab cake I have to remind myself that "this too shall pass" and cherish this precious one.

Happy New Year!

No comments: