Wednesday, December 8, 2010

'Tis the Season to Spread Some Cheer

It's that time of year again.... I've really got to get in gear and pick out my Christmas cards. While the hubby couldn't care less about this ordeal, to me it's huge! There are a few friends and family that have never met our precious little one, so it's important to me to find just the right photo card to send out each year.

This year I have really been struggling to locate just the right one. I've got the pictures picked out, but finding a card that fits them all properly has proved to be a challenge. I can find ones I like, but typically the selection isn't big enough so I have a hard time finding one that meets my needs. Then I found all of these at Shutterfly. So many choices, I'm not sure which one to pick. Double bonus, they are all on sale right now too! There is something for everyone- whether you like bright vibrant colors or more traditional red and green. You can also order simple photo cards or get one like this that allows you to put a few pics along with a Christmas letter.


Here are a few of my favs:

(Feel free to click on the pic. to see all the info. at Shutterfly's website)

I also discovered they have folded cards that include your pics on the outside and a letter on the inside. This one fits our needs perfectly:

I have order pics from Shutterfly in the past so I already know the excellent quality of their products. I have always been happy with the pics I've ordered, plus it's so easy to simply upload them and then have the pictures delivered to your house when they are done. Now I just have to make a decision on a card!


*You can blog about Shutterfly for the opportunity to receive 50 free holiday cards this year*

No comments: