Friday, June 10, 2011

School's Out!

 We'll from now on it's just the Emmabuns and I... at least for the summer. I love having tons of one-on-one time with her, but I know she will miss her 'broders' as she calls them. We've had a blast with the boys and look forward to playing with them during the next school year (mom is a teacher and is able to be home with the boys for a few months). Here's a few pics of the adventures we've had.

 Birthday celebrations

 Treks through the great outdoors

Hours playing outside

Three peas in a pod :)

Picnics on the porch

My little fire department

Playing in the pool.

I love how well they all get along. It's so fun to watch them play and grow together. We will miss you boys, but hope you have a wonderful time with your mom this summer!

No comments: