Sunday, August 7, 2011

More Time to Waste than Money...

Ahhh, there is too much cool stuff out there in cyber world! Many hours are spent staring at the computer screen, looking for new ideas. I am now a proud member of pintrest as well as bloglovin. What are these wonderful resources you may ask?

Pintrest is like a virtual cork board- you find things that you like on-line and then you 'pin' them to your personal board. It's a great way for me to keep track of all the crafty things I long to try :) Now the problem is finding time to do them all!

Bloglovin is an awesome way to keep track off all the blogs out there I follow. There are close friends and family that are posted right on my page, but believe me there are many more I check out on a regular basis! Now you can follow along too:

Follow'>http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2796844/klein-korner?claim=9whsh56spfg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: