Sunday, September 25, 2011

Time for a Quick Catch Up!

Just realized today that it has been almost a month since my last post! Not sure how that happened.... Be ready for a whirl wind of posts over the next week as I try to catch up on the happenings in our lives.

September has been pretty busy at our place. We started out with a final camping trip for 2011 with some close friends. Sadly, I didn't get a single picture to capture the occasion, but there are plenty of fond memories and the promise of trips to come in 2012!

Last weekend I was able to pull of a surprise party for my dad's 50th with the help of some family and friends. I wasn't sure we would be able to truly surprise him, but he assures me we succeeded. The look on his face said it all when we yelled 'surprise' :)


I hope we made your 50th memorable daddy, and look forward to celebrating many more with you!

Jason's birthday is the day after my dad's, so I worked hard to make his birthday enjoyable as well. I served up some if his favorites for dinner and dessert and wowed him with a new Gerber utility tool. That man is hard to shop for so I was pleased that he was elated about his gift!

I have also headed back to work. Emma is so excited to have her playmates back. It is an adjustment having to get up so early, but I love taking care of the boys. Aiden has headed off to young 5's this year, so it's just me and the little ones in the afternoon.

I think that covers all our excitement this month. I have a few craft projects that I'll post about in the near future- how did I get so far behind???

No comments: