Saturday, December 10, 2011

Meet Our Elf Sparkle

We have joined the masses and adopted an Elf on the Shelf. He was actually given to us for Emma's first Christmas by my step-mom Cindy, but I felt like this was the first year Emma could actually understand the concept.
Image Detail
He's been found in lots of funny places, but I think the two favorites thus far have been:

- resting on a stack of packages with a note telling Emma to open one present each night until Christmas. I gathered up all of our Christmas books and wrapped them up so we can read a new story each night. She thinks they are all new, even the one that used to belong to her Grandma Jen :)
-hanging out by our computer with this video on the screen. It got lots of giggles and I can admit it was a bit fun creating the video!

I've been totally slacking and have no pictures to document the life of our elf, but Emma enjoys searching for him every morning. Where are some of the places your elf has been?

No comments: