Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy Adoration

Happy Father's day to all the fabulous daddies out there! I have been blessed with an awesome father myself and a spectacular father for my little ones. My peanuts are blessed to have a grandpa who loves them very much and is involved in their lives. It's wonderful to see my hubby interact with the kiddos too- they love daddy time!
Emma and Daddy 8-30-08

Easton and Daddy 2-17-12
We hoped to spend the day partaking in festivities that the man of the house would enjoy, but he was feeling a little under the weather so we kept it pretty low key. We hung out at home for most of the day. Per his request we did end the day with a trip to Sandy Pines for a golf cart ride and a trip to the ice cream store :)

I hope everyone had a great Father's day. Thank you to all the guys in our life who love and support us and provide Godly examples for my munchkins!

Dad and I
Dad and Emma

No comments: