Sunday, August 19, 2012

Snippets of Summer

We have been so busy this summer. I feel like I've blinked and it's almost over! Summer always seems to fly by, but this year even more so. I think between two small kiddos and a hectic schedule life just happens.

I've had so much I've wanted to share and no time to sit down at the computer and do so. I figured the fastest way to do so is through pics. As you'll see, we've been busy bees this summer!
We've spent some time pool side at Sandy Pines this summer. Easton loved his first dip in the pool!

My sister-in-law and her mother-in-law and I took the kiddos to the circus at the Civic Center

We spent some time swimming at the lake by Grandma Jen. Emma showed off her swimming skills and almost drowned Grandma

On a whim, we drove up to Muskegon to see Ice Age 3 at the drive in theatre. Emma thought it was pretty cool.

Easton wasn't so sure...

Had to hit up the county fair to see the mud runs and check out the rides.

Spent some time at the Splash pad downtown

Emma was thrilled to meet Llama, Llama Red Pajama from one of her favorite books

I took the kids to check out the street performers. It was crazy hot, but Emma loved the puppet show.

It's been so hot this summer- we've spent lots of time pool side.

Emma took her first spin on the go-carts at Craig's Cruisers. She may not be the fastest driver on the track, but she sure is the cutest!

We went to the last kid's concert in the park. Emma's down in front in the blue dress with lime green leggings getting her grove on.
It's been a crazy-busy summer, but we've had so much fun!

No comments: