Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Few Teasers

Lots of people have been asking how our house is coming, are we loving it, what's it look like, etc. I figured I'd share a few sneak peeks. It's come a long way, but it feels like we still have a long way to go! The main floor bath is the only big thing we have to tackle. Then I have to deal with all the little details like picking out hardware and curtains- not really my thing. I could never build a house!
Living room before
I still want to paint the mantle and the fireplace doors, but it can wait.
  
Dining room before
Sorry for the funky lighting!

Multi-colored stairwell
Stairwell toned down :)

Master bedroom

Master bedroom- still not quite moved in.
 
Emma's room before
Emma's room almost done!


Easton's room before and the many layers
Easton's room- it was hard to get a good picture, his room is a little smaller now because his closet had a toilet in it. We moved one of his walls in and made his old closet into a bath.


Slowly but surely it's taking shape and becoming our own!

No comments: