Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Romantic Mystery for All


Picture courtesy of Amazon.com

This was a fabulous story! The characters were well developed and once I got into the book I could hardly put it down. There is so many historical romance stories out there, that I tend to be a bit leery when I pick one up. The bit of suspense that lends to this story makes it stand out.
Emma and her widowed father travel to the country to tutor the youngest 2 sons in the Weston family. She is a bit hesitant about the arrangement since one of the older brothers used to torment her when they were younger. Upon arrival, the household seems to be in a state of distress and Emma wonders if they are truly welcome at the manor.
Over time, it seems that someone is playing tricks on Emma leaving her is a state of unease. I was constantly questioning who was behind the pranks and left guessing many times. Not only will the reader be shocked to find out who is behind all the turmoil, you'll also be surprised to discover who Emma falls in love with. This is a wonderful read!
Thanks to Bethany House publishers who sent me a free copy. It is not required that I give a positive review, but to express my own opinions of this book.

No comments: