Monday, February 18, 2013

First Birthday Bash!

We got to celebrate Easton's big day with family and friends yesterday, what a blast! Since we expected some where in the range of 20-25 people I went the easy route and planned a taco bar. A little on the messy side, but not difficult to prepare or set up. I also took a simple route for theme/decor to help keep it inexpensive yet fun. I'd seen a few ideas on Pintrest using balls or balloons in primary colors and ran with it. The dollar store is a great place to pick up party supplies and I was able to get a lot of stuff for a steal!
Taco bar all set up


Sweets center

He was all about the presents until it was time to actually open them.

Ready to dive in

Taking it slow at first...

My Pintrest-inspired cake

Going for it!

Licking the plate clean, I think he liked it!

Easton had a blast and is so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful family and friends. Thanks to everyone who made the journey from out of town to celebrate with us and those of you who couldn't make it, but sent your love and best wishes from afar. I still can't believe our little boy is one...

No comments: