Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sister Love

Some days it feels like all I do is get after the Emma for picking on her brother. I know she loves him, but we're still learning how to love gently and not be over bearing.

They are finally learning to play together and there is nothing I love more than to hear them giggle as they chase each other back and forth through the house.

Yet this also means Easton is into more things and constantly bothering his sister by touching her toys or trying to play with whatever Emma has. This leads to an angry big sister who forgets that he is little and doesn't know how to redirect him or handle the situation.

So when I come upon this little seen it makes my heart melt.
Emma was sharing a snack with Easton. Never mind that she's not supposed to have food upstairs....

No comments: