Monday, March 4, 2013

Disney on Ice

My mom and I surprised Miss Emma this weekend with a trip to VanAndel. She knew we were going to do something special, but that was the extent of it. When we got to our seats the show was just starting. Emma sat there in awe while Aladdin skated around the arena. Then she looked at me with this expression of pure astonishment and asked me if we were at Disney World. While I longed to say yes, I knew this would only get me off the hook for a short period of time (she asks every other day when we're going to Disney). While that is a trip we plan to make, it's part of the 5+ year plan :)



Easton loved it too. He sat absolutely still for the first half of the show, which is a complete feat for him if you know our little busy body! Towards the intermission he was clapping continuously which was too cute. I'm so glad he did well, I was a little nervous taking him along. I told Jason that the show was worth every penny. Emma loved every minute of it and can't wait for the next opportunity to see her favorite characters.

No comments: