Monday, April 8, 2013

Sean and Cassie's Wedding

We were able to head to St. Johns this weekend to celebrate the wedding of my cousin Cassie. I was a little concerned we weren't going to be able to make it because everyone in our house had been battling respiratory gunk for the past week, but we pulled through just in time!

Cassie was a beautiful bride and was accompanied down the aisle by friends along with her 5 sisters. I unfortunately missed most of the ceremony due to a certain young man who couldn't sit still after the hour and a half car ride over.
He sure looked handsome though!

Sadly, I wasn't able to get many pictures of the evening since the littles kept me on my toes. Emma had a blast with her cousin Ellie and they tore up the dance floor all night. In fact, it was quite difficult to convince her to leave when it was time to go home.
The wedding party doing the 'Harlem Shake'
Emma and Abbie
Easton and Papa Spence
Emma and Ellie

A good time was had bad all and we were so glad to be part of the celebration. We wish you many years of love and happiness!

No comments: