Sunday, May 26, 2013

Time for a New Look

Ok, so it only took me over a year to add a picture of Easton in the header- what can I say, life with my 2 little half-pints of crazy is chaotic. Hopefully it won't take me this long to add baby #3 to the photo! I'm still not in love with the way the picture turned out so I'll continue to tweak it in my spare time. It seems like it has gotten more difficult to format the background and header, or maybe it's just life is more busy. It's definitely not perfect, which drives me crazy, but this is one of the areas I've had to let go of more and more control as the number of kiddos in our household multiplies. I'm just proud of the fact that I've been able to keep up with the blog in general. I will say this is not my favorite design. There was another one I was in love with, but I just couldn't get everything to cooperate. So if you're not a fan of the new look please keep it to yourself- it only took me 3 hours to achieve it! :P

2 comments:

The Nykamps said...

I LOVE the background!!!!

Unknown said...

I also love the background and I feel it suits you well! I am so glad you keep up with the blog (not sure how you manage it all) because then I get to see the kiddos and know whats going on. Keep up the good work hun. Love ya!