Friday, June 21, 2013

Another Busy Week Flys By

Emma was able to participate in a VBS program at Christ Memorial Church this week. I figured it'd be a good way for her to get out of the house to socialize and learn more about Jesus while giving mommy some time to get a few things done with only one kid in tow.

The program was awesome and Emma had a great time, but in the end it just made this momma crazy. We spent a lot of time running to and from with very little time in between for me to get anything done. Add heat, stress and many unexpected complications that cropped up through the week to equal one emotionally spent and exhausted crew.

I was thrilled to attend the program CMC set up at the end of VBS. While it was a little tricky to manage both kids on my own through the ordeal, I was so proud to see Emma get up  on stage and sing with the new friends she made. I was unable to get good pictures since I was juggling a crabby- pants boy along with my camera. And the ones I did get depict the little bit of sass we see daily in Miss Emma. Show time here she comes!

Yep, that's my girl down in front with the pink cowgirl hat on. Gotta' love her!

No comments: