Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Round 2

This weekend we headed to Lansing to celebrate with my dad's side of the family. Unfortunately we are pretty spread out across the state these days so I don't get to see them as often as I'd like.
Emma hanging out with Aunt Cindy
Catching a snooze with daddy

Grandpa and uncle Mark gifted the children with silly string- this should be interesting...

Emma and her second cousins Abbie and Ellie

Caught this little stinker hiding out in the bedroom playing on the iPad 

Happy girl sporting her special Christmas attire. This was an outfit my stepmom Cindy bought for Emma's first Christmas so I was thrilled that Elissa would be able to wear it as well.

Uncle Mark, Emma, Kayla and Courtney playing games
As you can see, it was a little loud and chaotic. Wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: