Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fluffy Butts

We are so lucky to have an awesome cloth diaper store that is local. It has had three owners now and each one has been super knowledgeable. EcoBuns recently celebrated one year with its current owners, a mother and her two daughters. We attended a birthday celebration where the two littles had their pics taken by the super talented Felicia Holland.

We did this last year and used Easton's pictures as his one year photos. They were adorable! This year he decided to make sure every penny was earned for his smile. I had hoped to get pictures of the two of them together, but Easton had other plans. We sat around for two hours just trying to get him off my lap...
After a few selfies together, he got up and started playing around with the balloons.


Felicia was still able to get some gems. I just wish I'd put him in a cuter diaper! I originally picked the gray one so he would coordinate with his sister. Still adorable though!

No comments: