Tuesday, July 1, 2014

11 Months

Sweet baby girl, in one more month you will earn the title 'toddler' as you outgrow the baby stage. While I look forward watching you grow each day, my heart is not ready to let go of my precious baby!

This past month you have gone on your first camping adventure as well as your first boat ride. you've learned to wave as well as go from laying to sitting on your own thanks to a nasty ear infection we have been battling. As long as it's not time to lay down, which causes pain and pressure on your ears, you are a happy girl!


The warmer weather seems to suit you my sweet summer babe!
 
You still wear primarily 6, 6-9 and 9 month clothing. At the doctor's office you weighed in right about 16 pounds so not much change since last month. Diapers haven't changed size wise. There haven't been any big changes in your eating habits either. I'm hoping to cut out your night time feeding soon, but since you are still tiny we'll let it go a little longer. You continue to be our little peanut!
I still can't fathom that you will be one next month beauty girl, we love you!
 
 
 

No comments: