Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve 2015

As like every year for as long as I can remember, we went to my grandma's house for Christmas Eve. Each year it's a little crazier, a little louder, a little more crowded. And I love it! We have dinner, hold our own Christmas service by candle light and open gifts. Wonderful memories for my kiddos! Of course I wasn't able to capture any pictures while the kids opened their present- it becomes complete chaos trying to keep track of it all.
 
 
 

Grandma has a lap full
My hairy hubby

When I was a younger, we always had to get the dreaded pics in front of the Christmas tree. All of the kids hated it. We would run and hid. If the adults forgot we certainly wouldn't remind them. Now I'm putting my kids through the same torture. Someday they will be thankful to have them. Even the ridiculous outtakes.
 
 
We are so thankful to be able to celebrate the birth of our Savior!




No comments: