Saturday, February 7, 2015

Daddy-Daughter Dance 2015

Emma and Daddy headed off to their second Daddy-Daughter Dance last night. Easton was pretty bummed to be left out. They had a great time this year and Emma even danced with Jason. When they went two years ago she wanted nothing to do with him...

 There was some severe disappointment when Emma didn't win a prize basket at the end of the night. They also gave away all the goldfish that were on the tables. She clearly has daddy wrapped around her finger because they made a late night trip to Meijer and came home with this.

Just what I've always wanted! Oh well, she's happy about it. And they made some great memories together!

2 comments:

http://www.top5essaywritingservicesuk.blogspot.com/ said...

That's really cool tradition. I'd like to have such memories with my Dad. But as there were no such events at my school I can just dream)

Unknown said...

Nice post. thanks for the shared it with us. Marl or Siro Melange