Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm Still Here :)

No, I haven't given up on blogging already, it's just been very busy around here lately. To top it off, my computer got a nasty virus so it's been MIA for a little bit. Emma has not been sleeping lately which is adding to all the chaos. When it's time for her to lay down she gets really clingy- like death-grip clingy. Once I lay her down she starts screaming at the top of her lungs... it is heartbreaking and frustrating all at once. Especially since she has always been a phenomenal sleeper. She was up from 2:30-4:30 on Tuesday night. Last night was a little bit better. If anyone has any suggestions if would be greatly appreciated. I'm praying that this is just a phase that will go away VERY soon. We still love her, even when she's crabby though. I mean, who couldn't love a face like this?

No comments: