Monday, March 28, 2011

Purple Kind of Day

We thought of you today- can't believe you are celebrating another birthday in heaven. We hope you had one heck of a birthday bash. Emma wore purple today, just for you. Wish you could be here to play with her.
Kinda goofy picture, but this kid is always on the move these days so I take what I can get. She is sporting her "big girl" cow undies which are a bit large on her little biscuits :) This pic was taken right after a potty break and since someone is super independent, she dressed herself- hence the undies hanging out. New fashion statement I guess.

We talk about her granny often. Hope you know you are loved and missed. Happy 49th Cindy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so empty headed she won't have a clue what I was doing to her if I slid my fingers up her ass