Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day- whether you are a mom, waiting to be a mom, have a wonderful mom, or the memory of your mom. I pray that you were celebrated today and know how special you are in other's lives!
I am so thankful that I have a fabulous mom. I pray that I can be the kind of mother she has always been for me. She is a wonderful example of motherhood!

Emma is such a good mommy to her Piglet- she had to zip him up in her coat to carry him around and keep him warm :) I am so thankful for this beautiful little one in my life. I am blessed to be her mommy!


A mother is not be compared with another person- she is incomparable.
-African proverb


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU are a wonderful mom! I am so very proud of you and I love you very much. (And one of these days I need to figure out how to not post anonymous....I'm pretty sure you know who I am.) ;-)