Friday, April 13, 2012

Two Months

Easton, I can hardly believe you have been with us for 8 weeks already! You are quiet the little mover and shaker, which explains all the movement in my belly the last couple months of my pregnancy. When you are awake your legs and arms rarely stop going. I am going to be in so much trouble when you become mobile!
You are officially out of newborn clothes and diapers. I primarily use cloth now, but still use disposable size 1 at night. You mostly wear 0-3 month clothes. However we have used 3 month clothing when we run out. Did I mention you create a lot of dirty laundry? Three month clothes work, but tend to be a bit on the big size for you.
I tried to get a pic of you in this adorable coat since it was the last time you would be able to wear it, but you didn't feel like cooperating!
Most nights you do a four hour stretch and then a 2.5 hour stretch which is a huge improvement over waking to eat every two hours and your momma is oh-so-grateful for this turn in events. You also have started sleeping in your bassinet between feedings. While I love cuddling you, I sleep so much better with you in your own space!
One of your favorite places to sleep.
You have also become much more aware if your surroundings. Emma loves talking and singing to you and you love watching her dance around like a maniac. She is always looking for ways to entertain you. This week you started smiling and don't hesitate to dole them  out. You also have discovered your voice. I love listening to you coo!
The nurses at your doctor's office said you are such a small 2 month old, but we disagree. I feel like you are growing like a weed and changing by the day. I wish there was a way to slow down time. You are such a handsome little guy who brings joy to our life everyday!

No comments: