Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Wilde Women

 Time for another book review! I have several coming up this month.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764211781/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img
photo credit: Amazon.com
Kylie Wilde is a young girl living on the frontier, homesteading land as a tribute to a brother her family lost in the Civil War. She's not cut out to live alone though, as her older sisters and father continue to point out. All four girls served their country after their brother's death disguised as men. When the local land agent shows up and discovers that Kylie and her three sisters are women, he finds a fierce need to protect her while trying to honor his job. As the story progresses and someone tries to force Kylie off her land I found it hard to put the book down! It did take me a while to get used to the author's writing. It seems like there is an excessive use of commas. Other than that I loved the story and look forward to the next in the series.

Thanks to Bethany House publishers who sent me a free copy. It is not required that I give a positive review, but to express my own opinions of this book.

No comments: