Thursday, June 30, 2011

Another Year Older, But I Don't Feel it.... Yet

I had a wonderful birthday week, thanks to my family and friends. We spent the morning with the Lynch family,  going to Aiden's swimming lessons and enjoying lunch while the kids played. My mom came in the evening with my brothers to take Emma to Chuck E. Cheese while Jason and I had a date. I'm not sure we've gone out to eat alone, or to a nice restaurant since Emmabuns was born. It was a wonderful night and he surprised me with a Nook Color for my birthday!

1517163 Front Detail

I can't wait to start using it! I am a complete book-a-holic and this will save me loads of trips to the library. He did awesome shopping for me- thanks hunny!

Emma also picked out a beautiful Mom necklace that I love! She did a great job if you ask me :)

Product Image


On Wednesday morning Emma and I headed out to Saugatuck to spend the day with my mom and brothers. Everyone had a blast at the beach, even though the water was a touch chilly.
I'm not going to lie- it was nice to relax on the beach and watch everyone else play in the water :)

Enjoying an afternoon snack.

Emma had a ton of fun burying her uncle Paul.
After a day of fun in the sun, we had a nice dinner at the cottage where my mom was staying and then went out for ice cream afterwards. I got a case for my Nook along with a gift card to download some books and a  cute shirt and nail polish. I was so blessed to be able to spend time with my family. What a wonderful day! I look forward to seeing my dad's side of the family this coming weekend.

No comments: