Saturday, November 29, 2014

Cinderella

Every year since before I can remember we have gone to the Riverwalk Theatre in Lansing to see their children's productions. In keeping with tradition, we are introducing it to the new generation in our family. We met my grandparents along with my uncle and his girlfriend to see Cinderella. My uncle was even chosen to dance with the ugly stepsisters at the ball.

Afterwards you are invited to meet the cast in the lobby and get their autographs. This was the first time Emma was actually interested in meeting them. She was a little shy at first, but by time she'd made it down the line to Cinderella she was ready for a photo op.
 
I have very fond memories of all the shows I have seen here. I love that I am able to share it with my kiddos too!
 Grandma and Grandpa
 Not a great shot, but the best I got of the crew

No comments: