Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It Returns

When I was little I loved winter time. Sledding, ice skating, igloos built by my dad. However, as I grow older some of the magic continues to fade each year. Lugging kiddos in 12 layers to and from the car. Maneuvering an overflowing shopping cart through deep slush in the Meijer parking lot. Simply trying to get my van out.of.my.driveway. Many of these everyday tasks make it less appealing.
 
Last week we got our first snowfall of the year. On my way to our weekly playgroup a dude fishtailed and slid his car all the way down my driver side. Not cool. Luckily no one was harmed. The van still runs and drives fine. This week mother nature is continuing to bless us with more. Lots more.

I am praying that this isn't a sign of things to come for the rest of the season. It's not even Thanksgiving yet-it may be a long winter!

No comments: