Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TWO Months!

Sorry folks, I know I say it every month. But it's so hard to believe our baby is two months old today. Based on how the infant stage passed with our now five year old I believe I will always feel this way.

Life continues to move at a hectic pace with 3. This past month brought lots of 'firsts'. Trip to the zoo, apple picking, smiles, a cold. Some good along with the bad, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Still have no real schedule. You do have more periods of alertness, but after about 1.5 hours you are over it and ready to snooze again. Nights seem to alternate between 2 longer stretches or up every 2.5 hours to eat. Still nursing 10-12 times per day.

You are still wearing the newborn cloth diapers and I'm trying to use up the disposables we bought before you were born. The newborn size still fits, but they are starting to get snug.

As for clothes, newborn still fit. However most of it is strictly summer attire so we've had to use 0-3 month and even some 3 month these days (mommy can't seem to stay on top of the laundry for some reason!).

You're sister and brother are still so fascinated with you. They fight over who gets to be by 'sissy'. I pray that you three have a special bond that continues to grow and develop with you!



No comments: