Friday, November 5, 2010

November Thanksgivings- Day 5

I am thankful for my step-parents today. Not only for the guidance, love and support they have given me, but for the relationship they have created with my mom and my dad. I am blessed to have not one, but two families who are always there for me.
*Bear with me and the old pictures. It turns out once Jason and I started dating, I didn't take many pics with each family. I have ones of them and ones of all four of us, but not many of myself with them.

My step-dad Joe is a amiable, loving man. We call him Papa Bear :) I couldn't ask for a better "second" father. He is very gracious like my mom- I'm so glad they found each other.

This is an old pic from a family vacay we took to Arizona before the start of my sophomore year in college.

My step-mom Cindy passed away last year from a brain aneurysm. Even though she was only part of my life for a fraction of hers, she touched my life in many ways. I strongly believe she is the reason my dad was baptized a few years ago.
I know, I know scary braces and funny "bangs" in my face. It was high school graduation what can I say?

No comments: