Saturday, August 10, 2013

Kid's Bathroom is Finally Done!

Remember that caulking and painting project I was working on? I have still be torn over what to do with the decorating aspect of it. I still don't have towels or rugs because I couldn't decide what direction to go in. Hours were spent scouring the Internet for just the right thing. I wanted something that was geared towards the kiddos, but not too childish. Nothing too masculine or feminine. And I knew I didn't want to spend a ton of money because I figured the decor would change as the little people grow.

I finally found something that I figured would be perfect. Plus it isn't permanent so it can easily be altered down the road. The best part? It cost me a whopping $25 and I was able to complete it in about 30 minutes. I bought the wall quote from Amazon and the removable wall decals from Target. Here's the finished product:
The quote says, "You're off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way!" - Dr. Seuss

I love how it turned out! Now to just find towels...

No comments: